We are highly commited to our customers. Your satisfaction is important to us and communication is always open. We hope your experience with us will be enjoyable and hope to gain your confidence as a returning customer.
• Orders are shipped within 48 hours of a completed order (excluding holidays & weekends).
• During any Sales (including GREEN Tuesday), orders may take longer to ship (up to 1 week),
due to large amounts of orders. If during GREEN Tuesday, orders should be delivered before Christmas.
• All orders are shipped via USPS, first class or Priority, depending on weight of order.
• Shipping ETD (estimated time of delivery to you) is 2-5 business days after order has shipped.
**We are in Hawaii, but a common misconception is that mail takes longer. We do NOT use shipping methods that take longer.
• Return shipping costs are not refunded, or credited. International shipping costs apply.
• Please make sure your mailing address is correct, so that there is no delay or extra charge for any re-shipped orders.
***If you do not receive your order within 1 week of ordering, please contact us immediately, as this is NOT normal. We are known for very fast shipping!
Refunds & Exchanges
• Our mottos are Quality, Integrity & Appreciation. We strive to make sure every product is of the highest quality. We try to provide as much information as we can about our products and we appreciate our customers. So please contact us if you have any questions about a product. Sometimes things happen, so we do accept returns if it is an error on our part. However, due to FDA restrictions we do not accept returns that have been used. Prior approval needed for all returns. All items must be in new condition and returned shipping paid, to THinc. Skin. Return shipping costs are not refunded, or credited. Please email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Why not plastic containers, what's the big deal?
I'm allergic to tree nuts, can I use your products?
I'm allergic to gluten/wheat, can I use your products?
What are the "gritty" pieces in my balm?
The diaper balm isn't working wonders like everyone said it would, why?
Do you ship plastic free?
How can I use the diaper balm for 1st aid too? Won't that contaminate it?
Why does my PITS container look half full?
You don't store your product in plastic containers, yet I received a plastic mailer that contained my order. Why?
Is your sunscreen safe for babies, waterproof & SPF30 for real?
Are your products organic?
What are the black specks in my balm...is that mold?